Privacy & Cookies
How do we use the information you give us?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the information given by you at the time of placing the order is used:
- To administer your account and help process your order.
- We will hold your information for tax and accounting purposes only for a period of seven years from the date of your purchase.
- We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
If you have any concerns regarding any details we may hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosing information we collect to third parties
Unless it is necessary for operational reasons (ie. for the delivery of furniture by courier) we will not disclose your name, address, telephone number or email address to any other companies or third parties and we will never disclose your payment details to any other companies or third parties. We do not sell, rent or exchange customer details for marketing purposes.
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us. You can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail with the subject title “Unsubscribe Me” to email@example.com or write to us at The Unique Seat Company, 197 Greystones Road, Sheffield, S11 7BT, United Kingdom. Please ensure you list all e-mail and postal addresses previously notified to us.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders are processed correctly.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer. No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither Quay West or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of all features of the website.